Monday, November 7, 2011

Lucky day ^^

I'm suppose to be working full day today, but my manager let me off at 12pm *qpp* So happyyyyyyy!! I went home by 12.30pm coz I was busy buddy-ing (buddy means partner up with our senior to listen to how they handle calls). I seriously learnt a lot from this senior. He's straight forward and to the point whenever he tried to solve the problems for the client. Love his style.

So anyways, after 12.30pm, I drove straight to Queensbay Mall cause I need to get the Benzoyl Peroxide from Watsons. I reached QB and went straight to the Pharmacy to search for that cream. I did found it though, but I only found those that is 5%, and not 10%. I was thinking of getting a stronger ones, but 5% is the only ones available there.

I came back home, took my shower, clean my face and put that cream on. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, unlike OXY, which burns the crap outta my skin. But technically speaking, if this cream and the anti-blemish toner doesn't help. I'm probably gonna visit a skin doctor, cause I can't live with acne all the time. It's only the 7th of November, my skin can't be acting up so frickin early of the month, my period is weeeeekkssssss away (Sorry for giving TMI, but oh well, you're the one that chose to read it, not my fault, Tee Hee!).

Training will resume tomorrow, which means, working hours would be from 9pm to 6pm. Awesome!! I get to sleep longer ... just a lil ^^

I gotta go shower before I head to bed and faint. Have an awesome Tuesday everyone!!

x,
Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment