Sunday, November 13, 2011

Which one should I get? T.T

It's really time for me to replace my baby iPhone 3GS, but I don't know whether to upgrade it into an iPhone 4S OR a Samsung Galaxy SII.





The reason for this dilemma is cause my dad just got himself a Samsung Galaxy Note today, and let me tell you, it's AWESOME!! I'm not even kidding, it's bigger than most smartphone, and smaller than most tablets, but I love it!!! The Galaxy Note even has this app called "S Memo" where you can doodle and draw on the screen with either your finger or a stylus. I know I can't compare a Samsung Galaxy SII with a Galaxy Note, but still, they are practically *almost* the same thing, just that Galaxy Note has a bigger screen and added functions.

So yea ... Tell me what to get :( iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy SII??

Hmm, maybe I should get an iPhone 4S and buy myself a Samsung Galaxy Note *evil grin*

Okay, maybe not la -.-

Somebody? Please? Help me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment