Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm living in an imperfect world now

Truth to be told, I miss pampering you. I know it sounds weird.

In the perfect world, I'd be waking up beside you every morning, before you even wake up. Give you a kiss, go for a shower, and prepare your breakfast, coffee and everything you need before you head out for work. All you need to do in the morning is just shower and get changed. I'd do all that for you even though I'm really tired from work.

You weren't really that mean anyways. You're just mean like 90% of the time, when I was staying at your place. At least you did sent a "Thank You" text to me for preparing your breakfast for you that day and telling me that the egg I cooked is delicious (you know how fussy you are when it comes to food, no runny egg yolk -.-).

I enjoy taking care of everything for you, even though you can be fussy at times. I'm not good in expressing the way I feel, and I guess taking care of everything for you is my way of saying "I love you".

I hope whoever you're with right now could at least do a decent job in taking care of you. Don't smoke so much aite? I've lost the power to make you stop smoking, so my only hope is that the person you're with right now could stop you from destroying your own body and health. Don't forget you've asthma, so please take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment