Monday, November 21, 2011

Surprise!

Surprisingly it was a nice day at work :) I came to work and saw chocolates and also a paper bag with a Post-It note on it, on my table.

Inside the paper bag is a bottle of Victoria's Secret body lotion ^^ and it smells heavenly, hehe!



The Post-It note, "Guess Christmas & Thanksgiving came early this year! =)"

Honestly, it made my day :) I pretty much didn't experience any "Monday Blues" today :P

Sometimes I don't feel like going to work, cause every time I reached my work place, I'll automatically put on "the face" ... "the face" meaning, the face with a big ass smile plastered on it, but it don't necessarily mean that I'm happy or anything like that. It's just who I became. A fake smiley happy Maple. Okay, it wasn't that bad, at the end of the day, I felt better after all that fake smilling, haha! Maybe that fake smile release some kinda happy hormone, I think XD

Another thing that sorta made my day, I went out for lunch with my colleagues and of course my ex-manager, as usual .. we were talking bout' transferring to overseas and stuff, and he was like "Maple, you can actually apply to transfer to Australia if you want, but you need to climb up a few levels first". That is a good news to me. I don't have to be stuck in this little island for the rest of my life, but first, I need to work hard.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been going to gym lately and I felt healthy, even though I may not have lose any weight, but it's about how I feel that matters most, right? I've been on a healthy food diet as well, having oats and Nestum for breakfast and all. Trying to avoid fast food and oily food. Hopefully it will pay off and I will eventually slim down XD

And guess what? My social calendar for this week is so screwed up, my friend is coming back from KL this weekend, and I'm sure there's gathering, and my colleagues planned to have an overnight stay at a hotel in Batu Feringghi on the same weekend, and I, myself planned to visit Auntie SC. Not to mention, on Friday my department planned to have barbecue, but I doubt it will be a successful event, cause we have to organise this shit on such a short notice. They just ask me to be the committee member without even asking me if I'm free on Friday night. I mean they technically ask, but they didn't give me the chance to answer them, they just keep talking and talking and talking non-stop. FML.I was suppose to go support my friend who's band is performing at Straits Quay on that day itself. I'm so screwed.

Nevertheless, I'm happy that I'm occupied with all these pointless events, haha! It's not that pointless lah, it's just the "introvert" part of me that's doing the talking :P Anyways, I'm gonna take some rest before I faint in my bed :D It's been an awesome day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment