I'm here again with clearer pictures of the PANDORA leather bracelet that I bought with my hard earn money :')
LOVE it to death!! ^^
If you guys see me posting pictures and there's only one or two sentences in the post, it just means that I blogged from my Baby iPhone using the Blogger app :D I shopped for hours and hours on Gurney Plaza but totally forgot to buy something important from Cold Storage ... seriously ... FML
I'm still contemplating on whether to get iPhone 4S or the Samsung Galaxy SII ... hmm ... SII is really gigantic though. I wish I can ask someone to give me an answer, someone that knows me really well ... she'll know exactly what I need.
Oh well, I'm gonna leave the pictures of ... I'm repeating myself, ain't I? Haha! Alrightey then, I'm outz ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment