Me went to ze gym todays agains. Haha!
Today is an awesome day cause it's that time of the month again!! Well ... I'm not talking bout' PMS or anything related to that. Time of the month in this context refers to = pay day!! ^^
Supa happy!! :P
I've recently became more conscious when it comes to money matters (and also diet). I'll only have lunch outside, and as for breakfast and dinner, it will be at home, cause it's free when you eat at home :P
And if you guys know me well, you should know that I love anything and everything Christmasy and CUTE!!!! I was at S&J in the afternoon (during lunch break) and I saw a cute bear and also lotsa Christmas decoration and was tempted to get something for my Christmas tree. But I figure, I shouldn't waste money on things that are not a necessity. Might as well get something that I will definitely use everyday. Like a handbag :P
You guys know that I love Balenciaga's handbag, but it will take a lil' while for me to save up that money to get that handbag. I went into the new COACH store at Gurney Plaza the other day and saw a handbag that I like, it's about 1500MYR, I think. Hmm, I think I should save up the money for a Balenciaga bag instead of buying a handbag from a brand that I don't really like, and every auntie in Penang owns.
Sometimes I buy handbags for the sake of buying. But up till now, most of my handbags (that I bought myself) are from MNG (or known as MANGO). Super love their design, they are simple and sometimes they don't even put their brand's logo on their handbag *double like* The only expensive, branded handbag that I own, is a Burberry, that was given as a present from my ex (I've only used once, so far -____-).
So yea -.- I wrote this post half way and went to play with my dad's Samsung Galaxy Note (It was awesome!! Trust me!! Cause I'm an iPhone user)
Anyways, back to the topic, I went to Queensbay Mall again after work for gym session with my buddy, and after that I when to Watsons to get cleansers and Aquamoist C Whitening Lotion for my acne scar.
Hopefully this will help lighten my acne scar.
This is what I've been using to clean my face for the past couple of days, I hope it will stop my skin from breaking out.
Been really tired recently ... I might skip the meeting with my supervisor tomorrow. I'm too tired to do the project. I'll do it this weekend.
Gonna prepare to go to bed nao. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.
Love you guys. Hope you'll have a wonderful day tomorrow, wherever you are :)
No comments:
Post a Comment