Funnily I had nothing in my mind today -.- Maybe cause I went for a lil' exercise and now I'm all healthy mentally and physically?
Ever since I started working, I've been severely obsessed with wearing nail polish. Now that I'm a lil' free, I've once again painted-on this OPI nail polish that I bought in Perth, like 2 years ago during Christmas. I'm SOOOO glad I bought it (even though it cost me 19 AUD) cause it is the perfect Christmassy red colour ^^
I don't even know why I'm looking forward to Christmas, cause all I do is stay at home and rot. Okay, maybe I enjoy the fact that every shopping malls had put up all their Christmas decorations and looking at them just makes me ... happy.
*I wanted to do something just now, but after typing out that paragraph, I totally forgot about what I wanna do ... damn*
Oh well, nevermind.
I'm a lil' bit tired at the moment, I'm just gonna wait till my nail polish dry and I'm gonna just faint on my comfy bedddddd~
... a lil' sad that tomorrow's Sunday :(
Anyways, nite everyoneeeeeee
x,
Maple
P/S: The title had nothing to do with the post, I'm just out of ideas on what to put on the title, Tee Hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment