... the one and only person in the world that complains about my ex coming back for CNY and not wanting to bump into her, but deep down, I really wanted to see her. Yep, pathetic I know.
I should know that there's nothing to worry about cause she's probably one of the few person in the world that would likely avoid me if she could. I'll leave that "avoiding" job to her, cause up till now, she's been doing a great job of staying away from me.
Me, on the other hand ... not so good. Nearly texted her last night, just to say "I miss you" haha! Nope, I still don't remember any of her numbers (maybe just part of the mobile number, but I'm sure you can't make calls or text, using only part of the phone number right?) but somehow, some of the apps in my iPhone still has her message. I was thinking on whether to send the messages or not, and ended up dozing off cause I was too tired from working out at the gym 3 days in a row.
Anyways, yep. I miss you, but I guess it meant nothing.
Nite nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment