Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kiasu

It's finally gonna be Wednesday tomorrow ...

I've come to realise that my colleagues can be annoying at times. I mean they are nice and all, but they way they speak. I really can't stand it. I got two colleagues that like to talk about what they own and stuff like that ... for example "Oh, I have aunties or friends living in Australia, Indonesia, U.S.A., Canada, Singapore and I'm going for an all expense paid trip to the U.S. soon, courtesy of my aunt, blah blah blah  ..." and the list goes on. There's like another guy that like to boast about what he has also, a bit of a "kiasu" attitude, he would usually just cut off whoever that is boasting bout' themselves and start talking bout how he has family members in Australia and he can go there anytime.

Hello people?! I felt like wow, I'm listening to you guys boasting ... what point are you trying to get across? That you're sick of travelling around, and you're sick of all those all expense paid trip ... and you're sick of Australia cause you used to go there every year for holiday? I mean it is fine you're sharing stories with me, but does every story has to sound this way?

Sometimes people just need to learn to stop and listen to themselves talking. I am not as rich as you guys, and I don't have aunts, or family members living overseas but I do have an awesome dad that pay for my trips to Australia. I've been travelling to Australia every single year since 2009 and I'm not sick of Australia like you do. In fact, I'm going back next year. I don't really care if that place stay the same, I love it just the way it is. You're getting an all expense paid trip and you're complaining. That's a lil' over the top, ain't it?

Chill guys ... just listen to yourself, and learn to be thankful. I may not have all these "aunts" to give me free flight tickets to wherever they live at, but I do have a dad that pays for my trip, but you don't listen to me boasting about that every single time I'm talking to someone. I know sometimes I may get excited and talk about things like that, but I don't mean to rub it on anyone's face.

Anyways, time to prepare to go to bed. Gotta wake up at 5am tomorrow :(

Nitey nite ~

I felt like talking to someone just now, and called my two best friends but unfortunately they're busy. Honestly I think, deep inside my heart, the person I wanna talk to, is you. Somehow in this superficial world that I lived in right now, you're the only thing that's real. Unfortunately I don't have your contacts anymore, and I think even if I have your contacts, I shouldn't be disturbing your life. 


If you're reading this, bue ... I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment