Monday, November 21, 2011

Manuka Honey

was having sore throat like a few days ago and my mum asked me to drink honey. I was like "??? Honey? You sure ar?". So I gave it a try, it's not those normal honey, you need to get Manuka honey. Take about a teaspoon full, then mix it with plain water (not hot water, just plain water) and drink.

I have to say, I'm pretty blown away by the fact that I recovered from sore throat without having to go through the "losing voice" stage (super hate it cause I like to sing), cause usually I'd have to go through that painful process before recovering completely from sore throat.

So yea, that's just a lil' tips for you guys that might be suffering from sore throat at the moment. Go out nao and get Manuka honey, it's really awesome!! :D

Alrightey, time for bed :P

Nites everyone ... and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment