My friend asked me to listen to this song "What are Words" by Chris Medina for a while now, and I never came around to actually listen to it cause I was going through break up and stuff, so I don't wanna cry my eyeballs out listening to this song. I'm actually listening to this song while writing this post :'(
So sad.
If you guys are not familiar with his story, click *here*
I hope to find someone like him one day, someone I know I could rely on and be there for me no matter what happens.
Underneath what everyone sees, I'm just a girl. I'm just a normal girl. I always feel like if I put my guard down, I'd get hurt. I do feel tired sometimes.
"What are words
If you really don't mean them, when you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times, then they don't ... "
No comments:
Post a Comment