Haven't camwhore using my baby iPhone in the longest time. So yea ... tonight I'm in the mood wtf. I played around with make-up stuff which explains the messy floor, and I even curled my hair using hair straightener (though you can't really see anything from the picture ... phail -.-)
Honestly I felt uglier in make-up than I was without it (maybe I'm just not good at it -.-), but before I took all these pictures, I've already removed all the make-up. Enjoy puking after looking at my pictures XD
On the subject of pictures, I really wanna punch a friend of mine in the face ... like literally. He's my best friend and all, but seriously, I don't wanna give him face d. His Facebook profile is ALWAYS him and his girlfriend's picture. I mean I don't mind you putting you and your gf's picture, but PLEASE LAH, don't put pictures of you kissing your girlfriend as a profile picture lah!!! Get a room!! wtf.
Looking at the thumbnails of the profile picture manage to make me wanna tear my hair off. It's like rubbing it in your face. I know you're happy, you're in love, I'm happy for you, but the profile picture? -.- Damn speechless. I've already hide him off my news feed coz I can't stand him keep "I love you" here and there. Yea man, I love you too! I'd LOVE YOU to please put something decent as your profile picture.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment