Friday, July 22, 2011

Delicious, Finally!!

The food is so-so, cause I think I ordered the wrong stuff, but the cupcake is not bad at all. Cien, thanks for accompanying me to Delicious, and for all those expensive presents -___-"" (very sweat) but still thank you from the bottom of my heart.




Gucci  purse she got me. Haven't got a chance to take close up picture of the purse yet.

Duck something she ordered -.- 

Spicy Crab Linguini -.- felt like I'm eating vegetable.

Red Velvet cupcake!!! Love it!! But the cream cheese frosting is a little bit too much -.-

Failed peace sign.


Tiffany&Co bracelet.

I think she just bought a whole lot of "first" for me. My first branded purse. My first branded bracelet. My first branded handbag (not in pictures). Thank you is all I could say for now. Will definitely get you something back when I start working and are able to afford expensive stuff for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment