Monday, July 11, 2011

Daily shots #2

If you're here to read about what I'm thinking/feeling ... well, not this post. I'm just tired. I'll get back on my feet when I had enough rest. Here are the pictures I took today. I'm suppose to be doing my assignments, but ... oh well ... 2000 words. I can do it!!

My toe was bleeding this morning. I think there's bit and pieces of glasses on the floor at the dining area, and I accidentally stepped on it. No one came to my rescue, Haha! Oh well, no big deal. Somehow manage to take a picture of the "bloody toe", but I think I shouldn't post it up XD So this is what you get. An artsy photo of my injured toe.

Clothes, clothes and MORE clothes. 

Books that I've read. (most of them anyways :P)

Favourite-est magazine in the whole wide world. Girlfriend. Too bad it's expensive here and I'm not 15 anymore, I don't see the need to buy such expensive magazine that I'd only read once or twice and then leave it there to collect dust. I do buy them ... sometimes ... especially when I'm PMS-ing or moody XD

Before I bid goodbye and continue with my assignment, I have something to share with you guys. A link, to be exact. I stumble across this photographer's blog while I was blog surfing this morning. AND this particular pictures/photos that she took really made me go "awww~~" *click* The way she captured those special moments, awwwww~~ 

Okay, then, gotta get back to my assignments ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment