Sunday, July 24, 2011

Btw, fuck you ..|..

Luckily I'm not totally stupid. Someone was crying their eyeballs off like 16 days before "it" (I'm using "it", cause I'm not gonna give out the gender of the person, though "it" sounds wrong in some sentence, but of course EVERYONE knew who that person was, ROFL) flew back to Penang. Telling me how much "it" loves me yada, yada, yada! Thankfully I did not put my guards down.

That person came back, saw me, and are apparently "confused" on whether "it" still love me or not. TOUCHE' (<-- this word here, it's french)

I'm not pissed off on the fact that "it" does not love me or something, it's just that the person was like "I'm going to accompany you everyday when I'm back home, I'm just going to find a couple of friends, and the rest of the time I would be accompanying you" blah blah blah!

Guess what?

First day "it" got home, I think I saw "it" for like 2 hours or so, and then we parted ways. For some reason "it" wouldn't fetch me, and wouldn't let me fetch either (on that day) cause it was deemed inappropriate. Right, like I have the ability to fuckin' rape you by just staring at you. 

If you're SOOOO environmental friendly, we should have gone with just one car, cause first off, you're leaving more carbon footprints, second of all, you're wasting petrol, AND thirdly, you're polluting the environment.

And Oh! Apparently that person have the time to go out with "its" other ex, but had no time to accompany me even for a day. That "other ex" is studying in Melbourne, which is where that person is currently residing, but the funniest thing is, they had to meet up in Penang HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Joke of the century.  

Some people just thinks of other people's feelings as jokes. Don't ever promise and say stuff to me randomly, cause I'll remember, E.V.E.R.Y. W.O.R.D. Don't love me, why don't you tell it to my face? It's been 4 months, its not like I'm gonna cry. You can't even break up with me face to face, HAHA! 

Oh well, no point being pissed off ... I just need to get it out of my system before I continue with my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment