Seriously I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people these days. Someone emo me last night cause I wanted to go celebrate my birthday with my classmates on the night before my birthday, and today, that classmate emo me cause I said if want, we can go for dinner or lunch on Tuesday, which is 2 days before my actual birthday cause someone else wanna celebrate with me the night before.
The reply? "U make all the decision d". I think that sentence just made my erupt like a volcano again. fuck.
I don't even wanna celebrate my birthday anymore. Why don't you guys just fight among yourself, and just go ahead with whatever plans you have, without me?
It's my effing birthday and you guys just need to stress me out and pissed me off. Thanks man.
I really have no mood for all these. You guys just need to make me mad. I really don't need all the celebration. I'm fine being alone on my birthday. Seriously. Don't pissed me off on my birthday, I'm gonna fucking scream at you.
No comments:
Post a Comment