Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PANIC!!!!!

*pushing the panic button*

I.am.freaking.out.!!

Literally.

I have to take a break from blogging and "Daily Shots", 4 weeks left for my Final Year Project, and I'm screwed.

Hopefully I won't be sneaking into my blog in the next few weeks to update stuff -.- I'd usually like to post stuff on my blog when I'm stress out.

Please help me pray that I pass. Tell you guys what, if I pass the Final Year Project, I'll treat you guys  ... err, Delicious? The Ship? or maybe Overtime? I'll keep my word, don't worry. Please come claim from me :P

Good luck everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. i wan Delicious n Weissbrau n OT!! thankie maple in advanced cuz ure defo gonna pass!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Make sure you pray for me every night, and when I pass the project & degree, I'll bring you to all 3 and I'll pay for everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww r u gonna pay for my partner too if i bring one? *renxiao*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna eff eu if you bring one. 得寸進尺。I AM your partner (for the day/night) if I'm bringing you to all these places HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna take pictures, with BOTH our face in it, and make sure you dig deep deep eh grave at the end of our "date" MUAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf, well say only ma, tam me happy abit cannot zit *gzb*


    btw why u so got time to reply? arent you supposed to be working on ur FYP? HOR!! GOTCHA!!!! *qpp*

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay lah, tham you back lah, if you do bring a partner, it's on me as well (of course I'm not serious about it *fuyan*)

    I got time to reply cause I'm stressed out and I'm stalking my own blog to see if you reply :P

    *qpp+qpp+qpp+qpp+qpp* hate eu!!

    ReplyDelete