I don't think I can trust human beings anymore.
If I have to choose between those people that "love" me, I think I'd just choose myself. I am the only person in this world that I trust to not hurt me.
My feeling's been stepped on, crushed and basically ignored.
Honestly, I don't feel safe to be blogging about what I feel anymore. Yes, I do care about those people that read my blog. That is why I felt restricted.
I don't even know why I bother to care about everyone's feeling when everyone ignored what I felt, but this is me. I can't change who I am. I wish I could.
Funny right?
I thought I've turned into a cold blooded monster.
I just wanna be left alone. I don't need anyone to love me. I don't even know if you guys really love me in the first place, hahaha! If you really love someone you won't force them or hurt them.
Thanks for your "love". I'm better off alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment