I think I've been ask this question a couple of times, by my friends.
The only time I enjoy driving would be when I need to clear my mind.
I'd only offer to drive when I'm in the mood or when I see my friend texting non-stop (Yep, Ben, I'm talking bout you) well, at least I enjoy driving his car, can't believe people trust me to drive their car, Hahaha! Which is quite surprising to say the least, cause I'm *sort of* a reckless driver.
I think I'm a typical Malaysian driver that turns into a devil the moment I'm behind wheels. -.- which is sad. I talk to myself, I curse, I scold ... yea, not a pretty sight, but I'm learning to control myself -.- I'm getting better at it ... I think, Haha!
Oh yea, I'm not suppose to be here updating my blog, crap! -.-""
Err ... Well, I've been working on my assignments all afternoon, and I guess I deserve a lil' break?
*Sigh*
I'm gonna continue with my assignments and project in a bit.
I'm being a little random here, but I'm thinking of getting a new pair of jeans.
Okay, time to get out of here. Might do some window shopping tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment