Monday, July 18, 2011

Fcuking annoying.

I am super pissed off. EVERY freakin day, WITHOUT fail, "the cow brand" guy would message me. wtf. I don't know if he notice, but he is fcukin annoying. Some mornings he would literally wake me up with messages through Whatsapp. I would ignore, and then in the afternoon, there'll be another message asking me if I'm doing assignment, or what am I doing.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY! 

He does that EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! Get a life, bro! Stop disturbing me. I know you're nice and all, but that is fcukin irritating and you went overboard. I came home from going out with him just now and he messaged me on Whatsapp "You don't need to pretend that you wanted to go home early to do assignment, stop playing with Facebook" (Obviously that wasn't his actual sentence, but it was the same meaning). Seriously? Who are you? My mum? My grandma? 

I don't know why he doesn't get it when I don't reply him. He always proceeds to continue typing his godamn messages. You freakin paid someone to do your FYP, I didn't and I don't have the time to entertain you, so just back off and walk away before you need to RUN AWAY.

Yep, and I conveniently proceed to block him again on Whatsapp. For the 98374564875658436758th times.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment