Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Playlist :D

I'm so happy that I have a brand new playlist for me to play when I'm driving :D

1. One day you will - Lady Antebellum
2. California King Bed - Rihanna
3. Just a kiss - Lady Antebellum
4. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
5. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
6. Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce'
7. Boomerang - Akon feat. Pitbull & Jermaine Dupri
8. Dirty Dancer - Enrique Iglesias feat. Usher
9. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris
10. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
11. Don't Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo
12. Don't Turn Out The Lights - N.K.O.T.B.S.B
13. The Show - Lenka
14. That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber
15. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
16. Terrified - Katharine McPhee

If you guys happen to check out those songs, I don't recommend the ones that I highlight in red colour, as they're more of clubbing hits, and can be quite noisy, which most of you don't like -.-

I can't even pick a favourite song, I love them all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment