I want my freakin long hair back!!!
Man, I'm suddenly in the mood for heels -__-||| Gotta admit, they hurt like bitch, but they make you look good? Haha!
I don't know what's wrong with my hormones. They're all over the place. One moment I'm alright, the next I'm freaking out, and then I'm in the mood for heels? wtf
When all else fails, go shopping!!!
Three days into the month of July and I still haven't got my allowance -.- no wonder I'm broke. wtf. Why didn't I realise that?
I'm getting a Nikon D7000 soon ... hopefully *fingers crossed*
Oh by the way, BEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm sure your girlfriend gave you lots of surprises, huh? Let me know what it is when you're online :P Have to share share with your buddy XD If no one give me surprise on my birthday, please give me one, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Go learn how to make a cupcake, I don't mind if it taste bad, I just wanna stare at it, so make sure you decorate it nicely XD
Anyways, gotta go prepare to go out nao -.- *sigh* I really wanted to stay at home today, but I've been sitting at home for 2 freakin days and I've practically did nothing to my assignment and final year project. So might as well, head out and chill with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment