Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daily shots #3

Been rushing assignment for the past couple of days and barely getting any sleep. Finally, for the first time in many MANY weeks, I slept at 11.30pm last night, and then I woke up around 9am (mind you, I was suppose to wake up at 8am to continue with the assignment -.-)

I think I need to sleep early tonight as well, cause when I woke up this morning, my body is still super tired, and pimples' been popping up all over my face, YIKES! No amount of foundation could ever cover that up -.-

I was rushing to class today, cause I only manage to finish up my assignment at around 2pm (AND class starts at 2pm XD). For the first time ever (I think) I was late to class for about 30 to 40 minutes. While I was rushing to college, there were a bunch of morons obstructing MY ROAD. Okay lah technically it wasn't my road, but I was driving fast and I was furious (Geddit? Fast and Furious? HAHAHAHA! lame joke, I know) at those people taking their own sweet time driving at 50kmph on the RIGHT LANE. 

I wasn't furious though, just that I was rushing and accelerating like mad. I felt kinda bad for my dad coz he's the one that's paying for my petrol, and the way I was driving my car today, I think I wasted quite a lot of petrol. Really need to slow down to a turtle speed for the rest of the month or my dad is gonna complain that my car used up lots of petrol, approximately 18 cents per kilometer (yep he does keep track -.-). 

Anyways, enough of senseless ramblings. I'll leave you guys with "Daily shots #3" (^^,)


Maybe it's time for me to make tiny changes on my blog.

Random picture I took at my home's balcony.

Neatly fold laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment