About me.
Do you have a middle name?
I think it's Yian Ying -.- Oh, no ... wait. Yian Ying IS my name. Freakin confusing. I don't think I have a middle name.
What was your favourite subject at school?
Definitely English.
What's your favourite drink?
Barley.
Favourite song at the moment?
Just One Kiss - Lady Antebellum and California King Bed - Rihanna
What would you name your children?
So far, I've only thought of one, which is Asher (Yes coincidentally one of my best buddy's name is Asher)
Do you participate in any sports?
Is sitting in front of the computer considered a sport? -.- I'm just kidding :P Gym?
Favourite book?
The Power by Rhonda Byrne.
Favourite colour?
Depends on my mood. It can be orange, grey, black, white or sometimes pink (which is effing weird -.-)
Favourite animal?
Dog.
Favourite perfume?
Miss Dior Cherie' & Gucci Guilty
Favourite holiday?
Don't think I had one.
Have you graduated high school?
Yep. Long long time ago. Gosh, I felt so old out of the sudden -.-
Do you speak any other languages?
Yep, actually they're like dialects ... I speak Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, and Bahasa Malaysia.
Do you have any siblings?
A younger hotter sister XD
What's your favourite store?
Cotton On, MANGO and TOPSHOP.
Favourite restaurant?
DOME maybe? Just cause they have the awesomest chicken pie? Haha! And maybe Delicious (I don't care that I've never dine in that restaurant, I'm gonna make it my favourite anyways)
Favourite movie?
A Walk To Remember, The Parents Trap, Transformer: The Dark Of Moon.
Favourite Tv Show?
How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Lipstick Jungle.
PC or Mac?
PC? -.-
How tall are you?
155cm (I think)
Personal Questions...
What do you order at Starbucks?
Their Signature Hot Chocolate (I don't even know if I got it correct wtf)
One thing in your closet you can not live without?
Jeans!!
What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
I don't even know what I don't know about myself -.- Yep, that sentence that I just typed doesn't make any sense. I'll probably get back to you guys in a while on this question if I ever figure it out.
Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Own a house and have every piece of furniture in the house bought from IKEA, and the rooms decorated by ME!
What's one food you cannot live without?
Spaghetti maybe?
What quote/phrase do you live by?
There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me".
What was the last book you read?
The Power - Rhonda Byrne
What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Maple style? Okay maybe not. I dress casual but most of the time. It really depends on my mood though. I can be girly today and manly tomorrow XD
Two hobbies?
Singing & Photography.
Two pet peeves?
You know what, I don't know -.-
Guilty pleasures?
Talking about guilty pleasures, I just had Cornetto Sundae in the afternoon :X
No comments:
Post a Comment