I was thinking, It'd be awesome if I am a guy and I'd be a flirtatious one at that ;P I think it's easier for a guy to hook up with a girl, than for a girl to hook up with or find a decent guy.
It'd be way better being a guy, than a girl. At least that's what I feel. Don't need to PMS every month. Don't need to experience menstrual cramp. Don't need to starve yourself to fit into a size 2 dress. Shirt, T-shirt, trousers, and short pants would be everything you need in your wardrobe.
Luckily I wasn't born a guy, cause many girls would be heartbroken, considering the fact that I'd be ladies man :P (I don't know where that confidence comes from, but I wish I'm this confident being a girl, haha!)
Honestly I felt more comfortable in a shirt and jeans, than I am in a dress. Regardless of that, I do *sort of* love being a girl. I love having long hair, I love dressing up (I'd usually spend like 30 minutes to an hour choosing the right outfit XD), I love make up (playing with them, not wearing them), I love shopping, I love being taken care of.
So yea ... end of my crazy thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment