Sunday, July 31, 2011

CRAP

Sometimes I wish I could just turn back time. I was pretty much satisfied with everything (Note to self: wait till you go back to your old blog and re-read every single post ... "satisfied" ... yea right .. it's all BULL!!)

Ehhh nyyyy waysss, my life is in a crap load of mess.

Since I can't look back, I can only look forward. I'm looking forward to graduating and getting out of that college ... but that college ... or more specifically, my classmates are part of my comfort zone. Two years in the same class ... seems like a long time, but it really isn't. I didn't even manage to get to know some of them personally. I did try my best to talk to most of them, but I don't really let people into my life that easily.

I guess the thing that I'll miss most is having my two "bodyguard", best buddies, awesome listeners and cheerleaders, by my side when I'm done with my Degree in this college.

CRAP, I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAVE MEETING AT 2PM!! I GOTTA RUN NAO! BE BACK A COUPLE OF HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS POST

Okay, I'm back to continue with this post.

*sigh* The supervisor is PMS-ing today, he doesn't seem to be in a very good mood. He said he was stressed out on a deadline that's due or something. -.-

No idea.

Anyways, I was emo-ing about my lyfe. Yes, MY lyfe.

I'm really not suppose to be here, blogging. I'm suppose to be editing documentations, doing my assignments and build a stupid system.

What I know for sure is that I'll give myself a break next week (for about 3 days, cause it's my birthday!) Surprisingly, I'm not exactly looking forward to my birthday this year. I used to have high hopes and all, but now, I'm just like "Blah, whatever!". Well, the only way you're gonna be disappointed is when you have high hopes, so, hmm, yea, no hopes.

All I want this year is to be out there somewhere when the clock strikes 12am. I don't wanna be at home emo-ing -.-

Ya' know what? Everybody's been saying that I always emo on Facebook ... err, did I? Okay, maybe I did, but I can't help it. Sorry guys, especially Ben, haha! Always emo you XD

If the whole world turn their back on me this Wednesday night, I'm counting on you to accompany me through my birthday eve, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment