taken from: http://www.louisvuitton.com/
Oh My Gosh! This is the most stunning thing that ever came out from a Louis Vuitton collection. I've been to a HUGE Louis Vuitton store (it's intimidating to be in there though) and nothing really caught my eye. BUT THIS lil' baby (from the online store obviously) just looked perfect.
The price?? Yep, TOTALLY NOT worth it. If it cost about 300 bucks, then it will be perfect, but hey, it's Louis V., Haha! Another cons would be its card slots =.= only 3 ... wtf. One for I.D, second one for Driving license, third one for credit card?? and "Opps, I'm SOOO sorry cards-cards sekalian!! Better luck next time, yall' can go back home now". wtf. Not funny, I know XD
Taken from: http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/233022F4C7N9761#
This is the one that I figure, is a perfect purse. It's simple, looks nice, and the price is just gorgeously perfect (don't bother bout my English tyvm) Enough card slots for my ever growing card collections ^^
I'm sorta equally in love with both though XD
Wait for me!!! I'll be your owner in the near future!!
Much Love xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment