Thursday, April 28, 2011
Fear No More
I never really notice how much I'm crippled by "fear". I'm always like, "Oh, I better not do this or that, I'm scare I might .... ".
I came across this blog, the notebook doodles , which I LOVE, and found a lot of inspirational quote : )
From now on, no more "I'm scared ...".
I'm gonna live the life I've imagined. I'm crazy excited over my own future, graduating from Uni, getting a Degree, having an awesome job, meeting new people, and most of all, I'm gonna get out of Penang Island, whichever way possible. And I have a PLAN *evil grin*.
I know I don't look like those people that love travelling, but I do. I just don't exactly like hiking, or physical stuff like that. I like shopping (in different countries), and taking pictures of buildings, and the city ... more like street photography more than the nature type of thinggy (if that makes any sense -___-)
By the way, all photos/pictures in this blog post is taken from the notebook doodles ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment