Saturday, April 16, 2011

Castle Season 3

Okay 3rd post for the day before I really go off and finish my assignments. Ya' see, when I'm drowning in a pile of assignments, this is what I do. I hide inside my blog, and keep updating nonsense.

I was never really a fan of tv shows like CSI, or Bone, or those tv series with guns, dead people and blood. That was until I saw "Castle". It was awesome and the ONLY tv show that had me glued on to the tv screen every morning at 9.45 am. It's funny, entertaining and yea, I might grow up to become a police one day :P (that sentence sounds so .... wrong. Sounds like I'm a 6 year old or something, haha!)


CHECK IT OUT!!!! *hearts*

The thing I was suppose to update this weekend. Don't think I can do it this weekend. Super busy, Haha! I wanted to make it perfect, so it might take a while. AND it also depends on my mood. So please stay away from making me moody, everyone!! *poh pi poh pi* Please let it be a sunny day on the day I start writing that awesome post!! (Well at least it's awesome in my dictionary) Maybe I'll hide somewhere in Penang where no one can find me or reach me and start typing away :D Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment