Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I could have cursed you, and say things about you.

But I didn't.

Cause whatever I'm trying to do to you, will eventually come back to me. I could scream and yell at you, but what did I get in the end? I'd end up crying cause I'm screaming and yelling at someone that I held dear to me.

I could have acted childish and do stupid things to myself, what do I get in the end? I hurt myself and you'd just stood there and do nothing.

I'd just be forgotten at the end.

I knew you'd move on. But I didn't know it was this fast. You've erased 3 years of memories in 4 weeks. Now I know how much I meant to you. 4 weeks ago you told me you want to be single and alone ... now you're with someone else.

Do whatever you want to do. Just don't make me cry again.

You have someone new to care for you when you cry, and I only have myself.

2 comments:

  1. seems like we have the same feeling...sometimes wonder why...but it happened...things can be just erased so easily no matter how much the memories are...just like a long long story...get erased in a moment...with no doubt...it's truth..we have to face it...time heels everything...so...maple...jia you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hua hua, didn't expect to see you comment here. Yes time heals everything, and I hope we'll both be alright in the end. Let us both jia you!! If you come back to Penang from Singapore, we can hang out as well, take you go shopping or eat, haha! ;)

    Really appreciate your comment, at least now I know I'm not the only person that feels this way *hugs* take care alright :)

    ReplyDelete