003. I'm starting to miss my long hair, but I NEVER regretted cutting it off, coz now I know I love my long hair : ) I'm gonna grow it back and love it more than ever!!
004. Definitely gonna go back to Australia in the future, and the next time I'm there, I'd be armed with an awesome camera (don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for my baby CanonSSS, just that I want to move up a level and get a semi-pro DSLR) to capture the beautiful sky and landscape of the land of down under, through my eyes/lens. I've probably captured like 5% of what Australia has to offer, the last time I was there. I should learn to be braver and go out and explore. Life is too short to be timid and lazy, haha!
005. I'm getting a teeny tiny wee bit annoyed at iPhone at the moment, coz everybody seems to own them. I don't know if it's for showing off or what, but it just annoys me ... just a lil :P Didn't mean to be all negative about it, but hmm ... if my baby iPhone breaks down, "Bring in Blackberry!!".
006. I'm gonna leave you guys with the pictures of my favourite street in Melbourne, Australia. The Chapel Street : )
Chapel Street
Artistic Shot.
Blue Sunny Sky.
My favourite clothing store of all time!! Cotton On!!
It is just comforting to be in a place that uses English on their sign board and everything else. No offense though, I just feel comfortable being in that environment.
Favourite breakkie place : ) (Oh, my bad! This breakkie place is not located at Chapel Street though, it's at Carlisle Street ... I think -____-)
No comments:
Post a Comment