Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photos and Playlist Part #1

Booze drinking night failed miserably. Didn't even have a drop of alcohol in our blood. Just lots of teas. wtf. Which means caffeine -___- luckily I was able to sleep last night. Probably I was too tired from all the talking and laughing. (Even had sore throat when I woke up this morning, how crazy was that?!)  

First time trying this cawanmushi (not sure how it's spelt) but it was surprisingly nice.

 My date for the night. There's another "date" of mine which refused to have the photo taken. wtf. My face is a big as yours la.

You know what? They say we might get radioactive from eating stuff that is imported from Japan, but I really don't care, coz this Agedashi tofu is to die for!! (okay I'm sure it's imported from elsewhere lah) I've tried the ones from Sushi King, and they are super weird. Taste like ginger all over -.- makes me feel like i'm swallowing ginger instead of tofu.

Ching battling with her salmon ^^ (Nah, just kidding!)

Current Playlist:
1. Back to December - Taylor Swift
2. Aftermath - Adam Lambert
3. More - Usher
4. Fireworks - Katy Perry
5. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
6. Price Tag - Jessie J
7. Fuck You - Cee Lo Green
8. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
9. Higher - Taio Cruz (feat. Travie McCoy)
10. Yeah 3X - Chris Brown
11. Marry You - Glee/Bruno Mars
12. Blow - Ke$ha

Notice there's no chinese songs? Haha! It's coz every freakin chinese song have to have emo lyrics wtf. I think "Back to December" is the only emo song inside the playlist though, but funnily, that is one of my favourite song out of the list. 

So yea, this is my "On the Move" playlist. Super fun to drive while blasting these songs out loud. I've recently learn to enjoy driving. Almost feels like its therapeutic. But of course I don't enjoy driving people around, I just enjoy driving with me, my thoughts, and my awesome playlist of course.  

Next post: I might put up a playlist of chinese songs that I love, but won't listen to. Cause I don't wanna end up crying a riverrrr~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment