Nevertheless, I'm going to upload some of the pictures (the one with my face XD), but in my own blog of course. In my comfort zone : D
This is the second "Artistic shot" that I'm happy with (the other artistic shot that I'm in love with is the first picture you guys see on the top of this post (^^,)
I swear that goat (I think) is going to munch off my hands -___- they are kinda scary
I nearly didn't went in for this experience, just coz I'm scared the cow might kick me or something. But in the end, I gather up my courage and tell myself, I might never get to molest a cow again in my life wtf, Hahaha! Of course I'm not molesting the cow!!! I'm just milking it :P This experience was awesome, and not to mention, PRICELESS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment