Sunday, April 24, 2011

A half full glass : )

I think I finally woke up. Well not the wake up from bed kinda wake up. I woke up some crazy "dream" that I thought was perfect.

Why do I have to think that the glass is half empty when it is half full? I mean, what's wrong with me? I am SOOO freakin lucky to have what I have. My mum and dad is still around, I have a lil' sis (that I don't talk much to, but nevertheless love). I have a home to live in, I have water supply, food on the table, electricity, and most of all I have some pretty kickass awesome friends.

Instead of mourning on what I lost or what I don't have, I just have to change the way I look at things. I have EVERYTHING that I ever need and more. Just because I lost someone whom I thought I love, it doesn't mean its the end of the world.

You know what? When my ex's friends ask me to go register our "union" of some sort (sort of like registering marriage, but for the same sex couple) when I move to Australia, my brain suddenly went "Am I even sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with this person?". So yea, its good that everything ends before I had to think of what to do with that question. I mean of course I still love my ex (not in a romantic way, more like family), who is a great person, regardless of what I said on the internet. I mean you know me, I insult people (verbally, of course), but I don't exactly hate them.

I now know that friends and family is the most important people in my life. Boyfriends, girlfriends come and go. It's not worth it to ignore your friends for bfs/gfs. I realise how much they cared for me, and they are always there even though I sort of ignore them when I had my first relationship 3 years ago. I've learnt my lesson. Friends are forever : ) so cherish them.

Friends are the one that stood by you and pick you up, and give you support when you're in trouble or when you're facing problems in your life. My friends are the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me. I love each and everyone of you, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for standing by me through this difficult time. I felt your love, I really do.

I've learnt a great lesson, something that you can't learn in classes, and no amount of money can buy. Don't need to mourn over a break up, because your life is already filled with everything you ever need, family, friends, cars, clothes to wear, food to eat, money to use and way too much to even count or write out.

Just reach out your hands to your friends, and they will be there to help you through anything. If you see me as a friend, then reach out to me. I will lend you my ears, and make sure you get all the support you can get.

Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment