I remember about 8 years ago (when I was in high school) a friend of mine was heartbroken cause (I think) her boyfriend of 3 years dumped her for another girl or something. I, yes me, thought that I knew everything there is about "relationship" and give her advise and all, but the truth is, I've never been in one.
Went to school every morning and had to face a sad face, and there are mornings when she'd keep her to herself and cry at the back of the class. I comforted her, and all, trying to instill some positivity in her, but at last I got a lil' fed up. Cause all she did was cry and give me this face :( Yes, that's all she did.
Not to mention, my high school crush was in love with her (well practically every guy in the school was "in love" with her). In the end, she did a "rebound" with the guy I was having a crush on, and guess what? I still had to face her every single day and give a freakin big smile, when I was actually upset over the whole episode.
Cut the story short, I totally ignored her after high school was over. Yep, I know I'm bad, but I was sorta heartbroken at that time, but I guess, that shouldn't be count as "heart break". What I'm going through now is really heart break, haha!
Anyways, I'm getting stronger and I felt better day by day. I've learnt a lot by going through this whole thing. It ain't a fairytale, but first love aren't gonna be a fairytale. It's bound to end at some point. I knew that at the beginning of the relationship (What I didn't know was, it was gonna hurt real bad. OUCH!). I swore not to broke anyone's heart, and I didn't break anyone's heart. So I'm sorta thankful that it was me that was heartbroken. I'm glad I was loyal till the very end, and tried my best for this relationship, I really have. I have no regrets. I know the feeling of "being in love with that someone" is gonna hang around inside my heart for a little longer, but I'm gonna let it be :) It ain't the end of the world babe! Embrace the feeling and it will go away ^^ (I think, haha! XD Well if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be ^^)
My next resolution? To break the habit of telling my friends about my feelings over and over again ... They know how I feel, and they are effing tired listening to me blabbering around like a broken record, but thank you for sticking up for me. Thank you for telling me that I will be alright. Thank you for everything ;) (You guys know who you are)
There's a reason that I'm the one that is heart broken instead of the other person. I'd like to believe that I'm the stronger one, and God knew that I'm gonna make it through this and will learn to be stronger than ever, so he put me through this : )
I think I did pretty well for a person that didn't get a proper closure in a break up, luckily I'm not Taylor Swift, or I might write a song about it. Taylor Swift got dumped through a 27 seconds phone call, and mine was through text HAHA!
Anyways, jokes aside, thank you everyone!! Love you guys!!
P/S: No offense to anyone involved in this post. Forgive me if you're offended, and have a lovely day :)
There's a reason that I'm the one that is heart broken instead of the other person. I'd like to believe that I'm the stronger one, and God knew that I'm gonna make it through this and will learn to be stronger than ever, so he put me through this : )
I think I did pretty well for a person that didn't get a proper closure in a break up, luckily I'm not Taylor Swift, or I might write a song about it. Taylor Swift got dumped through a 27 seconds phone call, and mine was through text HAHA!
Anyways, jokes aside, thank you everyone!! Love you guys!!
P/S: No offense to anyone involved in this post. Forgive me if you're offended, and have a lovely day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment