Saturday, April 2, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad~



#1. After much research from YouTube, Google and suggestions from friends, I think Imma get Nikon D7000. Bad news? It ain't cheap. 

*Breaks into a song*
It's all about the money, money, money,
They all need your money, money, money,
We just wanna make the world cry,
Remember bout' the price tag,
It's all about the Cha-Ching, Cha-ching,
It's all about the Ba-bling, Ba-bling
*End*

(Okay my bad, I did change the lyrics to this song :P)

It should cost about 3000MYR ++ just for the body itself, without the lens, and with the lens, it would set me back about 4000MYR++. Well, all I have is TIME, so Imma save me some money and buy it, prolly within this year : ) Wish me luck!!


 #2. Okay, honestly, I don't know what is it about Blackberry that appeals to me. Maybe coz it looks less childish?? I have no idea. Anyways ... I did think about abandoning the "Apple" ship and jump to "Blackberry". But who am I kidding? Once you've used Apple iPhone, I don't think anyone can use other device, and by "anyone" I mean me =.=  I mean c'mon, they have all these cool apps to edit your photos, and crazy games like Angry Bird XD Well looking on the bright side, typing is a breeze on iPhone cause I don't have to handle any physical buttons, which hurt my nails/fingers sometimes, haha! IF I have extra money or if I strike lottery one day, I'd probably get a Blackberry Bold 9780.


#3. I saw this watch by Micheal Kors at Parkson, Gurney Plaza a while ago and I fell more deeply in love with this watch. The reason being is that it is BIG!!! As in it's like BIG for my wrist, which makes it look a lil cooler and manly but not too over-the-top manly. It is a women's watch after all. The price?? 900MYR++.


#4. This has to be the most inexpensive item in this post. A Totoro!!! I saw this on BubzBeauty's YouTube video and has been in love with Totoro ever since!! The problem?? I don't know where to get this -__-



#5. A friend of mine wanted to get a Ray Ban Wayfarer the other day, and being a fan of Ray Ban itself, I tried the Wayfarer on =.= it doesn't look good on me, sadly : ( So Imma stick with Aviators. At some point in my life (Preferably before 2012 =.=), I'll get an actual Ray Ban aviators instead of the one I'm using right now, which I suspect is a fake. I thought I lost it, luckily my mum found it and I don't have to spend money on a new shades ... for now. The normal lens ones cost about RM360-ish?? Correct me if I'm wrong, coz they're having 40% sale on all Ray Ban shades. The Polarized ones cost about RM650?? =.= No idea .. but it's around that price though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment