Friday, April 22, 2011

Lighthouse Coffee, Bishop Street, Penang.

Another day waking up using the alarm clock, but its all worth it! Woke up 7.30am to fetch a friend and we had breakfast at this awesomesauce place in Sri Nibong. Haven't been there to eat Kuey Teow T'ng in about a year. Miss it SOOOOO much!!

Next stop, we went to this place at Bishop Street, Penang, called Lighthouse Coffee. It feels like we're not in Penang at all, it's like we're teleported to some western country. Sat there and talked for like HOURS. My friend ordered Hazelnut Mocha, and I order my all time favourite drink, Affogato!! But the Hazelnut Mocha is awesome as well, gonna order that the next time I'm there. This place is gonna be my favourite hangout place from now on. It's just awesome if you just wanna be alone and do your own stuff, or just there to talk with a friend. 

Mr. Police man had to give me "bak gua" = saman wtf cause I was "obstructing" the traffic. Wtf I did not okay?! I parked at the side of the road where there's NO yellow line -.- kanasai. I mean if you wanna saman me at least write correctly my car plate number, but that policeman wrote wrongly my car plate number on the saman, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Awesome day man! 

Enjoy the photos!! :D
Hazelnut Mocha


Their version of Affogato. Yes, I know it look like a dessert more than a drink. Don't ask me why, I don't know XD

Awesome partner in crime when it comes to crazy adventure!! Future doctor as well!!
Always good when you have a doctor-to-be in your group of friends :D






No comments:

Post a Comment