Friday, April 29, 2011

All about Price Tag

I just laid eyes on the most beautiful watch, in the exact colour, size and style that I want. Gotta figure out a way to get that watch :P

That aside, I had the most awesome-est (don't think such word exist, but bleh!) week!!! Technically its not even weekends yet, but seriously, I have some pretty awesome bunch of friends. I think I've said this a million times, but seriously. They are awesome!

I went to Bripex coz I'm getting married!!! To myself, HAHAHAHAH! wtf. Okay, not funny, I know. I'm just there to check out the camera fair cause its a bridal fair slash camera fair, and I got a bunch of friends working there. I went there to check out and try out some of the DSLR that I've been contemplating on. It's between, Canon EOS 550D, Canon EOS 600D, Nikon D5100, and Nikon D7000 (btw, this cammy is out of my league, it's freakin expensive, not to mention heavy =.=). I might go for Canon EOS 550D, but it's not cause I like the brand or anything, its coz its within my budget, and it actually takes nice picture. I wanted SOOO badly to NOT buy/own Canon branded camera anymore -.- I guess in the end, I had to.

*It's all about the money, money, money*

:P
Hopefully 3 months later they still have stock for Canon EOS 550D *fingers crossed* cause I'll be asking for that DSLR as my birthday pressie ^^

The photo below is taken with Canon EOS 60D, taken by Arthur :D

P/S: I've been staring at this photo and think "God really gave me a good side profile huh?". So I guess it doesn't matter if I don't look good on the front :P

No comments:

Post a Comment