Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random-esque Weekend.


#1. My trusty CASIO watch which I couldn't leave home without, and once, it accidently scratched my wrist, leaving a "snake bite" mark, to which I put a band-aid on (cause it hurt and sting when in contact with water), and my friend thought I was attempting to suicide wtf (Okay, I was heart broken so it wasn't that weird that she thought I was attempting to suicide XD). Anyways, my watch is sort of like a bra to me HAHAHA awesome comparison right?!?! I couldn't leave home without it or I will feel naked. I'm sort of convincing myself to spend 789 bucks on a watch I've been eye-ing on.

#2. I bought this Journal at BORDERS. It just looks beautiful and it screamed "Buy Me! Buy Me!". Nah, I'm just kidding, I bought it cause I wanted it to be a place where I can write down everything that makes me smile.

#3. The two love of my life! My Ray-Ban, and the key to my baby MyVi. I'm glad I didn't dump my Ray-Ban HAHAHA wtf. My ex hated that I wore Ray-Ban cause she thought that the only reason I wore a Ray-Ban is cause, I had a crush on my best friend. Just to clear that up in case my Ray-Ban wearing buddy is reading. No, I'm not having a crush on you, HAHAHAHA! I'd still 包養 (pronounce as "bao yang", which means = to keep [a mistress]) you as a companion, buddy and awesome friend! Nothing romantic, I promise wtf XD I love my Ray-Ban regardless of whether my buddy wears them or not.

#4. That is just a random photo. Was on my way home from Queensbay Mall. Maybe weekends is a good time to clear my room off those stuff that doesn't belong to me anymore. Planning to return them, or maybe donate them off. If they are usable or something, I might keep them. If not, I'd return them to its rightful owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment