Monday, April 11, 2011

Lippy Lip

So I was watching pixi2woo video on YouTube, and she did a video on what she thinks about the lip balm she's been trying over the past 3 weeks. One of the lip balm she was talking about was from The Body Shop, you know, the one the have orange, grape and whatnot scents on it. 

So yea, I was searching all over my room for that particular lip balm coz I remember purchasing the orange scented ones ... think I must have misplaced it or thrown it away or something, coz I can't find it : (

Anyways, the good news is, I remember that I have another lip balm that I purchased in Melbourne Lush store. I bought it home, tried it and thinks "wtf is this?! It's just a waste of my money coz the 'lip balm' is hard and not moisturising at all". 

OMG! I was SOOOOO wrong!!! I used the lip balm the WRONG WAY!!! I was suppose to swirl my fingers on the lip balm to warm it up AND THEN apply it on my lips. I tried it just now, and I was blown away by how awesome this product is!!! It made my lips shine like I've put on lip gloss or something and it is DEFINITELY moisturising!! I'm SOOO gonna re-purchase this again when I run out of this!! So happy that this is not a waste of money!! My lips is so soft like I've been kissed a thousand times, seriously!! Haha!


Lite Lip Lip Balm from LUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment