Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oh, crap ...

I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry guys. I said I'll "be back soon" in my last post. I totally screwed that up.

I just got back from work and showered. It's like 10:05pm now and I have to reach office before 6am tomorrow, as my shift started at 6am.

God, help me -.-

I should have just slept in the office lah. Ish.

I'm gonna take MC one of these days cause they didn't bother to change the roaster yet. According to the stupid roaster, for this week. I'm suppose to work from Sunday (which is today) till this coming Saturday. wtf is that? 7 fucking days?

Sorry for ranting here :P

I'm alright, I'm not exactly pissed or anything, cause I've already thrown the letter at his face so I'm fine now, Haha!

I'm going to try and blog more happy thoughts instead of ranting about my work, haha!

The only reason I go to work is to see JT, HAHAHAHHA! Man, I sound like a stalker, ROFL! Well today is different, cause it's OT, but THANK GOD the email team manager came into the office. I felt better whenever he's around cause he's funny, caring and super niceeeee.

My team mates are a bunch of nice people, just that the boss is an asshole lah, HAHA!

Anyways, guys, I'm gonna retire for the night. Hope everyone will have an awesome week ahead! Cause I know I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment