It's been a hell of a day at work.
I'm too lazy to complain here, but I got another thing I wanna complain.
I met this guy in training, and today he was talking to me at work, and suddenly he whatsapp me after work.
Cut the story short, he said "you're always so busy, how to date you and become your bf"
I was thinking, wtf?!!?!??! But I replied "hahaha!' ... sarcastically and apparently he don't get it ... anyways, after talking to him for a while, I gave him some lame reason saying that I gotta go sleep, and he replied "Ok luvyou gud9" ... I went wtf ... I replied him "nite.bye" ... then go off d.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!?!??!!?
I'M NOT HIS FREAKIN GF!!!!
I'm gonna go to bed and fix this situation and my resignation situation tomorrow.
Wish me luck!
I'll tell you guys the whole story tomorrow, omg, fml!!
No comments:
Post a Comment