Tuesday, February 21, 2012

With Love,


I have to admit, I'm not the most creative or artistic person around, but I made this a long time ago. 23rd April 2009, to be exact, haha! How'd I know the exact date? Well, cause I opened a software called PICASA and it pulls up all the pictures from its database.

This was actually made into a postcard. I was thinking of printing another one out, but ... oh well. I'm really proud to have made that, and it came out looking like an actual postcard that you bought from store.

I'll explain to you guys why I finally opened PICASA after ages of not touching it ... SOON, haha!

I'm SUPER tired now, I'll be back shortly (in a couple of days *fingers crossed*) and erm ... yea ... hopefully bloggin will resume as normal once I've resigned.

I miss everybody. Take care till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment