Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rambling on and on, and on ...

Opps, sorry guys, I was saying that I'm gonna "Mariah Carey" (MC) on Wednesday, and as it turns out, I went to work on Wednesday, but the good news is, I'm on MC today :P

I gotta tell you, I have the awesomest friends in the whole wide world. Seriously, I'm not even kidding. So 2 days ago it was Valentine's Day, right? I bet everyone is thinking "Maple will be at home, emo and all that", well, you're WRONG! :P Haha! I actually went to gym with my best buddy Thur thur, and before he goes off to celebrate Valentine's day with his girlfriend, he went to Baskin Robbins and collect a pint of ice cream and gave them to me as Valentine's Day present XD That's SOOOO nice of him! He's scared that I'm forever alone, haha! Nah, that was actually the best Valentine's Day present I've ever received!! Thanks again Thur thur!

THANK GOD no guys gave me any flowers on Valentine's day, I mean other than the dude that gave me khek hwa 2 days before Vday -.- I'm not even trying to brag or complain, I'm just tired of guys coming to me and brag that they are good boys, they are smart, they know everything. Oh c'mon, good guys and smart guys don't go around telling girls that, okay? There are two cases in the past few weeks and I'm trying to be nice here, dude. When guys I'm not interested asks me to be their gf, in my brain its like "wtf! NO!" but in reality, I still have to write some nice words to reject them. Dude, I know it takes a lot of guts to confess to someone, but PLEASE, OPEN YOUR EYES and just take hints!! If a girl likes you, they would want to be around you all the time, and reply to your IM like immediately, not like 3 hours later, or 3 days later, like me. It doesn't matter how busy I am, if I'm interested in you, it would only take like maximum 5 minutes for me to reply you.

*Damn, I think I went out of topic here :shy:*

So yea, I went on MC today cause I'm super tired from working 6 days a week that I need to take a rest. I finally have the time to clean up my messy room, wipe off the dust, throw off all the receipts that I've collected for ages on my desk.

Oh, before I forget, I'm gonna move to the new blog after I resigned from my work. It's gonna mark a new beginning for me :P I know people are gonna curse me and all for moving blog AGAIN, but I'm definitely gonna put links of my 2 old blogs on my new blogs as well. It's part of who I am anyways, and I'm proud of it no matter what. So yea, the new blog is mplchn.blogspot.com

My last day of work would be 6th or 7th of March, so I'll move blog by then :)

It's been a happening week I'd say. Its been hectic and out of this world. It's funny how when you change your perception on things or situation, your life make a 360 degrees turn. I'm sure everyone had gone through bad days, but just put on a smile on your face, even if it doesn't brighten up your day, I'm sure it will brighten up other people's day when they see your smile :)

I'm gonna start searching for a job, and when I found one, I'm gonna tell them I need one month's time to do my own thing before starting work, and I'm gonna travel somewhere ... alone :) I know it sounds emo and all, but it really isn't. I've always wanted to do that. I'm gonna go somewhere I love and just get lost in it :P


No comments:

Post a Comment