Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Awesome, awesome week!

Did I mention that its been a hell of a week?

Well, yes, it is ... there's good and bad things that happened, and yet, nothing manage to upset me :P

I think I've said that I'm resigning, right?

Yep, two days ago, I've decided to shoot my manager a "resignation email". I know that's probably not the right way to resign, but I've been mentally and physically tortured that I just don't give a crap anymore.

So, yesterday, my manager was like "Please give me a hard copy of your resignation letter, and let me know when you're free, I need to have a one on one meeting with you". So I was like "Oh, okay".

He didn't manage to have one on one meeting with me yesterday cause I was busy answering the stupid calls that came in.

Anyways, that was beside the story.

I think you guys are no stranger to my L2, as I've mentioned about him in another few post before. So, I was asking for his help on some cases, and after he's done helping me, through IM, and here's the conversation (its not 100% accurate as I don't remember all the details, but it goes something like this ...)

L2: I heard about your little stunt last night. (He was actually talking about me sending that resignation email when I was on the late shift the day before that.)
Me: Haha!
L2: So you've found another job?
Me: Nope
L2: And you quit just like that?
Me: Yep :)
L2: Was the job too stressful? Don't like the job? Shift? Cust hard to handle?
Me: Not really, I really don't mind the customer scolding, its just that I had to work like 6 or 7 days a week. This schedule is taking its toll on me.
L2: Should I even bother asking you to stay? 
Me: Haha! I did thought of staying for a year or till I find another job, but I really can't stand the schedule.
L2: I actually have a lot of advise for you ...
Me: Huh? Advise?
L2: Yea ... career advise
Me: Oh, okay, I love listening to other people's advise.
L2: Serious? I thought usually people don't like to be nagged.
Me: Well, I'd usually ask for advise from friends, but most of them are one year younger or older than me, so their reply to my problems would be "Do whatever you feel like doing".
L2: Lol! You've ask the wrong person then
Me: Okay lah, give me some advise when you're free lah ^^

So yea, that day, my lunch break was at 3pm, cause my shift was 12pm to 9pm. It was Thaipusam, so Cafeteria in the company was closed. I did bring my own lunch and went to the deserted Cafeteria to have lunch with one of my friends. We sat there, I took my lunch, and my friend's talking to me.

Suddenly, I got a call ... from my L2. He was like "Where are you?" ... I asked "You finish work d?" and I told him I'm at the cafeteria having lunch with my friend ... so he said "Okay, then we talk later lah". I took like 30 mins to have lunch, then go back to my cube. I still see my L2 there, which was weird, cause usually he'd go off for the day around 3.30pm or 4pm. So I IM-ed him and said "Eh I thought you finish work d?" ... to which he replied "waiting for you ma ...".

After that we went to a meeting room, and he gave me some advise lah, which was a pretty good advise and made me think a lot about the resignation thinggy.

Then today, I had to go for the one on one meeting with my manager for the resignation. So I IM-ed my L2 and told him "boss wants to have one on one meeting with me after I log this case -__-" .... then he replied "So have you decided?" ... I told him that I don't know cause what he told me yesterday made me think a lot.

In the end, when I was at the meeting with my manager, he was being really sarcastic and all, so I was like, ah fuck it lah ... see his asshole face, I also don't want to stay in his department. Ever since he took over, 6 people resigned, HAHAHA! Which was pretty epic lah, and a big failure as a manager, I would say.

So when I came out from the meeting, my L2 walked over to my place and ask "So how's it?" ... that time I was on call, so I told him I'd tell him later. Then after I'm done with that call, he came back again and I told him, there's no turning back, cause that arsehole is being really sarcastic, to which my L2 said "you don't wanna retrieve the letter? No regrets har?" ... I nodded to that, haha!

My resignation was the news of the week within the department itself, and I'm happy that my ex-manager (I'm talking about the manager that hires me, not the current scumbag arsehole manager), my L2, and most of my team mates understands me and are being really supportive over it. The current manager is a scumbag anyways, haha! No one really likes him, HAHA! Don't know when he'll realise that.

Anyways~ That would be the story for the day ... I'm not quite done with the stories, but I'm tired of typing d, my story too long d :P

There's another story about the guy that said to me that he wants to date me and stuff like that. He even ask me if I wanna go Hatyai with him. WTF?! I barely know him, and he was like insisting that I go with him. He can go suck his own balls and die. Anyways, that will be the story for another day! Stay tuned for that :P

Gotta go rest now ^^

Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment