Saturday, February 25, 2012

Awesome day is awesome

Seriously there are times when I wonder what's so interesting about my life that people visit my blog everyday to read about it, haha!

I bet some of you barely knows me, but most of my readers are my close friends in real life.

I know I've been complaining that I felt so tired recently, and yes, I still am. Nevertheless I still find good things in every shitty day that I've gone through.

I did something "impromptu-ly", yesterday. I made a call to De Villa Spa at The Heritage Club to book for a full body massage session and drove there right after work, bringing Thur Thur along. It was awesome cause my whole body was aching badly, especially my shoulder.

I think I've told you guys that there's a dinner with my colleagues at QB Mall cause there's this ex-team mate came back here to visit everyone. So right after the massage session I rushed to Queensbay Mall, but it was awesome that Thur did the driving, cause it's 6pm, Friday ... the traffic is crazy.

They're having the dinner at Nando's so I met up with all of them at Nando's and all of them are asking me "How's the massage session?" and all, then JT was like "come massage for me" (barely with any smile or expression on his face) ...then I said "nooooo, don't want".

It was a not bad dinner and of course with colleagues, the conversation will always be work related stuff. Then out of the sudden I received a message on Whatsapp, I had to stare at it for 2 seconds before realising that I'm not dreaming, haha! Joe messaged me on Whatsapp asking me if I"m at Nandos, Haha! She said she's behind me, then I stood up and look for her. It was nice to see her, cause I haven't seen her for quite some time now. She looks stunning in her new hairstyle ;)

Then it was Richard's birthday yesterday, I wrote on his Facebook wall to wish him. Seriously, I was thinking of writing on his wall for a couple of weeks now, but I was too busy to do that till I realised its his birthday, I have to do something!! Damn, I miss him and everybody else in Perth. The good news is, he's gonna be in Penang in July!! Can't wait to catch up with him ^^ If anybody thinks I have bad intention behind this, no I'm not. When I was in Perth, Richard is the person that I see almost everyday. Even if I don't talk about him that much, doesn't mean I don't miss him once in a while. He's an awesome guy :) He's one of those few perfect guys that I know. Great singer, awesome dancer, play instruments, kind, smart, caring ... where can you find people like that anymore? :P


Alrightey people I'm gonna continue blogging again when I'm back from Queensbay -.- my dad ... wants me to take him to Queensbay.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment