In case I forgot to mention. I went to Cameron Highlands with my colleagues/team mates. I'm just gonna do a summary about my week.
- Remember I mentioned about a guy that I met in training. He whatsapp me one night and I was chatting with him, and he suddenly say "You're so busy, how to date you and become your bf." #No1FMLMomentofTheWeek. Then nvm, I was "haha"-ing all the way coz I don't know what to reply him. After a while, I'm too lazy to reply him and said "I'm going to sleep now" ... he reply? "Luvyou Gud9". I don't know what's wrong with that fucker, I'm not his gf. period.
- So yea, I went to Cameron Highland with a bunch of my team mates and I realised one of the guy was acting all weird. I walk this direction, he will face me/follow me. I walk one round, he will do the same. Like a freakin' stalker. Then all of us went to night market and this guy went missing in action for quite some time. We went back to the rented apartment and I was busy texting my friends, he came into the room I was in and gave me a bouquet of roses that is orange in colour ... before you guys go "Aww" I'm not done yet. Yes my favourite colour is orange, but the bouquet not only have roses, it has khek hwa also (chrysanthemum -.-) in purple, white and yellow colour, I don't know if he wanna "pai ang kong" (pray deity) or pray for the dead, but he gave me roses with chrysanthemum. My reaction? Smile and say "Thank you, that's nice of you" *end of my reaction* After that I went and took my shower, I came out and sat with my friend, he proceed to walk around the area that I'm seating at, and I pretend to be busy with my phone. I don't know where he got the guts, but he sent me a message asking me to be his girlfriend. Seriously, dude? Your girlfriend? *reverse face palm* AND because this guy was the one that fetch me to the meet up location, I'd have to follow him when I'm back to Cameron, but I don't want to be in the same car alone with this person. So I called in my bodyguard Thur thur, to some and save/fetch me. I felt so much better when I saw him, I was like "THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!!" I told him all the stories and he proceed to just laugh -.- He saw the bouquet of flowers, he laugh as well -.- I specifically gave Thur Thur the instruction to throw the roses + chrysanthemum away, cause I don't want to see it EVER! He brought it home to throw and his mum was like "Wah, you buy roses for gf ar? Eh Khek hwa cannot give gf one kay?" .. See, even his mum also know. #No2FMLMomentoftheWeek.
I have a whole bunch things to say, but I'm too tired from the trip. I'll explain in more details when I MC from work on Wednesday or something :P
Love you guys, I hope everyone is well, safe and healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment