Sunday, February 5, 2012

Awesome day! And I mean it!!


 Yes, me and my awesome editing capability, HAHAHA! 

1. I was pampered by my lil sis, cause out of nowhere she decides that she wanted to do manicure for me.

2. Yes, I'm showing off my new bracelet again :P

3. My awesome manicure~

4. Yep, I made my lil sis drive me to Straits Quay for the stand up comedy show :P but for the record, I did drove her home just now, so we're even, haha!

5. We had something in Pappa Rich cause I was a lil' hungry, didn't manage to take dinner before we head out. 

6. My younger sis with her macaroons, she's one lucky girl, cause her boyfriend ordered that for her!

7. My face no need explanation :P

8. The show's at penangpac, which is pretty awesome. The stand up comedy show is called "Three and a half Man", it was freakin funny okay, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the 1 hour and 30 minutes show. It was either its seriously funny or I just probably laugh .. at anything, but still, it was a good show :D




Me with errr, I don't remember all their names, cause most of them have Chinese names, the last guy, who's wearing a red t-shirt, I remember his name, he's Douglas Lim, I saw his drama series on Astro before, Haha! 

I'm so thankful to be there, spending time with my lil sis while having a good laugh. I manage to bump into my best friend with his bro as well. What a day :) 

I guess "The Secret" was right, you just need to order from the "catalog" and the world will deliver. Just last week, I thought to myself, I'm gonna spend some time with my lil sis, and guess what? My lil sis texted me and ask me if I wanted to go to this stand up comedy show :) I don't even need to ask, kekekeke! 

I'm gonna be just fine~~

Nights everyone, I need to go to bed now cause it's like 12.35am. I have to go work at 12pm tomorrow.

Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment