Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need a break.

I cannot complain about this, cause if someone reads this, I'm gonna get fined 5 bucks -.- Not that I cannot afford it, but I just don't want to get fined.

Moving on to another topic. My department's manager took me and 4 other new hires for my department out for lunch today. Two of my awesome L2s joined the lunch as well, yes, including my favourite L2 in the world :P

He didn't drive though, another L2 drove, but we all went together in a same car, hehe! My manager, L2s, 4 other new hires and me, went to Japin @ Queensbay Mall for lunch.

I've been to Japin a couple of times, but usually I order something teriyaki, I rarely go to a Japanese restaurant and order anything else other than something something Teriyaki. My L2 was really nice, he was like "Oh do you eat spicy food?". I was like yea ... and he said "This is nice" ... he was pointing towards a katsu udon or something like that. It's spicy soup noodles, with fried chicken.

I actually ordered that, haha! It was not bad though, something new, from my usual teriyaki this and that. I'm kinda proud of myself for ordering/trying something new, Haha!

My L2 is a really nice guy, though he has a very scary outlook. He's usually more lenient towards me, rarely refuse my cases, kekeke! He actually chat with me a lot today over IM. He's asking if I'm okay today ... cause apparently I look really stressed out or something. Then I told him that's my "on the call" look, but he said that he saw me coming back from cafeteria with that look as well, Haha! Well, actually when I was walking back to my cubicle from the cafe, I was thinking "I'm back to hell, fml!" that is why I have that stressful look on my face -.-

I'm gonna throw my resignation letter soon ... I think. Don't get me wrong, I love everybody in my department, and they are some really REALLY nice people (especially my favourite L2 *shy*)
but this job ... well, to be precise, the working shifts SUCKS, BIG TIME!

I have to work on weekends, FULL DAY, and sometimes I have to stay awake whole night for the night shift. All I wanted was a normal working shift. I don't mind working harder.

My usual day would be, going to work crazy early in the morning, go to gym after work, come back home, say hi to my dad and lil sis, shower, and then it's bedtime, and repeat that for another 6 days. I don't even have time for myself, to clean my room or to just read a book. I'm always stuck inside "HELL".

Seriously, I don't mean to complain about my job, but the working hours sucks. Just today, my manager asked me to work extra 2 hours, WTF?! I was suppose to finish work at 4pm, I was so eager to go to gym, and to go home and see my parents and my lil sis, and there he was, asking me to work for another extra 2 hours. The OT is like what? Extra 30 bucks? I'd rather give him the 30 bucks and have him work till 6pm.

Okay, anyways don't wanna complain further, or Blogger might block me from blogging... forever

*sigh* I want to rest, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment