Friday, February 3, 2012

My week in pictures!


1. Taken in Neway Karaoke today by Thur thur. Yes people I skipped work today cause I'm tired and fed up with my job. I have to work 6 days next week, and this Sunday, I have to work. Fuck this work, seriously.

2. One of my bestest girl friend in the whole wide world.

3. My INTI college mates. Love them to death!!

4. Was trying out some colourful shorts at Cotton On, too bad it looks weird on me -.- I love the colour of the shorts though, the colour is a bit peachy pink.


 
5. My new Braun Buffel card holder, or known as my NEW wallet. No more big ass wallet from now on. I wanna be one of those girls that don't have to bring a big ass bottomless pit handbag, whenever I go out. 

6. My new 2MYR bracelet from Cotton On. Love love LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment